Wednesday, August 6, 2008
The Inevitable Creation of a Blog
Despite resisting many forms of internet technology as unnecessary or slightly creepy for many years, I am creating this blog in an effort avoid spending hours and countless kSH at internet cafes across East Africa during my upcoming fall in Kenya and Tanzania. While I will recall upon the numerous hours spent in the two internet cafes at Adams Arcade during the fall of 2006 fondly, I'm really hoping that this will allow me to share my adventures more completely with the various people I care about across the United States. Thus, I hope you will all view this as a forum for me to share my stories while continuing to utilize email as a form of two way communication, because I still want to know how you are all doing during your next few months. So with that I wish you all a good final few weeks of summer and I'll start posting closer to my departure date. Kwaheri!!!
